* Invest in a good hair-cut and get your hair professionally colored, if in case you want to. Keep your hair washed and neatly combed.
* Wear neat, clean, well-ironed and well-tailored clothes to your office.
* Wear full-sleeved shirts that are carefully tucked-into you trousers.
* Get for yourself at least one classic well-tailored suit to attend meetings.
* Pale clothes with light colors should with paired with dark color shoes and vice-verse.
* Tie should be long enough to reach the belt-line.
* Keep the most experimental tie for your less formal wear only.
* Keep your belts narrow and take care that it matches your attire well.
* Lace-up shoes go well with suits. Blacks, browns, rust, copper, gray are all colors meant for your office wear.
* Shoes must be in good repair, well kept and shiny.
*Socks shoul be covered by trousers of appropriate length. Be sure that the socks cover the legs even when you sit cross-legged
* Accessories must always be in sync with your dress.
* A simple watch or a wedding ring will do.
* Wear narrow belts preferably in leather.
* Briefcases should be carefully chosen so as to accommodate your essential belongings well in an organized manner.
* Go for the black, brown, gray, tan and rust ones.
* Stick to dresses and accessories meant for men, always.