Esha Gupta promoted her upcoming movie, ‘Chakravyuh’ at a press conference in New Delhi. She was spotted wearing a festive look for the event.
Esha Gupta Festive Glam Makeup & Hairstyle
Tangerine, copper and gold were her chosen colours for the evening. A shimmering kurta and churidar were paired with a copper waistcoat embellished in gold. She accessorized with gold jhumkas and statement rings.
We at Glamcheck decipher her Festive Glam avatar just for you.
Shimmer and Shine
Esha Gupta looked glamorous in her shimmering makeup. The tangerine pout and bronzed face upped her glam quotient. The curled locks flowed gracefully on her shoulders.
The festive season does need a bit of glamor and Miss Gupta showered it all with her presence at the press conference of Chakravyuh. The hair was kept parted and left to fall over her shoulders gracefully.
Festival Eye Makeup Esha Gupta
The winged eyes were mascara-ed artistically and accentuated the look. The neatly plucked brow and black liner was perfect for the look.
Get the Look
Esha Gupta Festival Glamorous Makeup & Hairstyle
This gorgeous look can be yours with these few simple steps.
Soft Curly Locks
- The hair can be your main attraction. Wash and condition your hair well.
- A bottle of beer after shampoo can add that much needed shine to your hair. Isn’t that cool
- Curl your hair in soft curls and side part it
- Keep off the long bangs from your face and let your hair down
- The face should be well cleansed, toned and moisturized
- Apply a concealer and foundation matching your skin tone
- Apply a highlighter on your brow bone and jaw line. This will add shine to your face
- Then, apply a bit of bronzer to your cheek bone. The glossy bronzed look is so sexy
- A peach blush and a tangerine pout is all you need to complete your look
- Remember to put foundation on your lips before wearing the lipstick. This will ensure that your lipstick stays on for long
- A clear gloss and a bright smile will keep you fresh and happy all night long
Tip: You can sport this look on the Saptami night, i.e. tomorrow (Sunday). You will keep glowing with our Festive Glam look. We will ensure that we have more beauty tips for you this festive season. Till then, keep glowing, and be happy!
Indian Photo Agency