The everyday college hairstyle and makeup look is for all the young fashionistas out there who want to present a pretty look while going to college, but at the same time do not want to go overboard. It is a youthful and refreshing look that won’t take hours to achieve. All you need is a couple of minutes in order to be done.
Following is the DIY tutorial:
Everyday College Hairstyle for girls
5 Steps to Get the Hairstyle
- Start by brushing your hair well.
- Make a middle parting till half your head, after this back brush your hair.
- Gather all the hair on one side of your nape and secure into a ponytail with a scrunchie or a hair elastic.
- From the ponytail, take a thin section of hair and wrap it around the scrunchie/hair elastic to not only cover them but add more style.
- Secure this wrapped section beneath your ponytail with a bobby pin.
5 Steps to Get the Makeup
Everyday College Hairstyle and Makeup for girls
Since this is an everyday makeup you can skip the base makeup – which is applying primer/foundation. Instead of that you can use a tinted moisturizer or a bb cream as the base. Do not forget to liberally use a high SPF sun block scream all over your face before you start with even one step of applying makeup. Going to college means more exposure to the sun, therefore the skin needs even more protection.
Makeup Items Needed: Dark brown eyebrow pencil, white eyeshadow, brown eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, candy floss pink shade lipstick and cream color lip liner.
- Start by filling your eyebrows nicely with the dark brown eyebrow pencil.
- Take the white eyeshadow and apply it on the inner corners of your eyes – extending to the middle of your eyelid.
- Use the brown eyeshadow from where the white eyeshadow ends on the middle of the eyelid – and cover the rest of the eyelid with it, also extend it upwards to cover the creases of the eyes. This will give more definition to the eyelids. Use the brown eyeshadow along the lower eyelash line too as well.
- Apply the black eyeliner along the upper eyelashes in a thick line.
- Finish the eye makeup with a coat of mascara.
- Fill your lips with the candy floss pink shade of lipstick. After that line the lips with the cream color lip liner – also, give more attention to the cupid’s bow.
The blush has been given a miss, because you may want to wipe your face from time to time – especially if it is a hot month and your face is prone to sweating. It would also play havoc with the blush. Hence, makeup on the facial skin itself has been given a skip. This also would let the skin breathe more.
With the everyday college hairstyle and makeup, we are sure you will be a step ahead of your peers in campus – as far as trendy yet simple getup is concerned.