The floral fusion braid is the combination of the Dutch braid and the normal braid, which is accessorized with flowers. This hairstyle is a good choice for occasions where you want an elaborate look without the “complications” involved in making intricate coiffures.
Floral Fusion Braid – DIY Steps
Floral Fusion Braid Hairstyle
- Start by brushing/combing your hair well.
- Make a hair parting on the crown of your head, going sideways from the top of the right ear to the top of the left ear. Brush all the hair on the front side of this hair parting sideways, so that all the hair falls on the left shoulder.
- Divide this front section of the hair into three parts – where the middle part is the thickest and the other two sides are thinner.
- Now take the middle part and again divide into three sub sections to make a braid. However, put the right sub section under the center instead of over it – as is done in the case of a regular braid. Then put the left sub section under the center.
- In the next step, add strands from the main right section to the strands of the right sub section when you are placing the latter under the center.
- Repeat the step above with the left main part and left sub section.
- Keep on repeating the 5 and 6 step till the Dutch braid reaches the top of the left ear. At this stage, gather the rest of the hair from the back portion and make a normal braid, till you reach the end of your hair. Secure the braid with a hair elastic.
- Add three white flowers in a row, on the hair, as seen in the photo here.
You can also choose others types of flowers or even fake ones to adorn the fusion braid.