We spotted British singer, Neon Hitch at the KIIS FM Jingle Ball 2013 at Staples Center on December 6th 2013 held in Los Angeles, CA, looking sexy as ever.
Neon Hitch in a 50’s pin up hairdo
She loves sporting this 50’s inspired pin-up style hairdo, which a lot of other fashionistas like Rihanna and the late Amy Winehouse can swear by. She’s tied her blonde dyed hair up by teasing them at the back and made a puff at the front, on top she’s tied a bow with a black scarf, which looks uber cute! This updo is very African in character and looks the best when the hair is left messy.
3 simple steps of copying this gorgeous hairstyle:
- Backcomb your hair from the back into a bun
- Make a puff at the front centre and secure it with hair gel or a strong hairspray
- Take a scarf from under your hair and tie a bow on the top
How to make your hairstyle look WOW:
- You can wear big statement studs or dangling earrings for jewellery
- Make this hairstyle when you’re wearing a tube dress to show off your smoldering shoulders or something with a deep neck for your collar bone visibility
- Use a silk or a satin scarf while tying a bow for that extra shine and use a printed for a more glamorous appearance
Follow these simple tips and we’re sure you’ll end up looking like a knock-out!