Huma Qureshi, better known for her role in Anurag Kashyap’s, ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ attended the screening of Bedabrata Pain’s,‘Chittagong’, a movie set in 1930’s colonial India, now Bangladesh.
Huma Qureshi was spotted wearing an anarkali. The white voluminous kurta was paired with a colorful green & pink dupatta. The violet shade of churidar complemented the violet border on the asymmetric hemline. The nude peep-toes looked good with the ensemble. The over-sized ring on her finger was gorgeous. We liked her ethnic style.
Hair & Makeup
The pretty face was dolled up well. She paired her matte lips with kohl-rimmed eyes. She kept her hair open for maximum effect. The colorful dupatta on her shoulders wanted a clear face and Huma was able to do justice to it.
Get the Look
- An ethnic ensemble will take you places. Pair an anarkali suit with a cocktail-ring like Huma
- Minimal embroidery on the kurta will ensure you carry it off for the day
- If you are looking for a night-out or a traditional event then go for a little heavier version
- Make-up should be clean with a matte lipstick
- Go for darker shades for the night
- Highlight your eyes with kohl and add shimmer to the lids
- If you opt for a day-look the stay clear from the metallic eye-shadows. Instead opt for the peaches
Now, with all these tips you can look chic and stylish in an anarkali.
Indian Photo Agency