Sonakshi Sinha visited Hindustan Ke Hunarbaaz in Mumbai to promote her latest action flick ‘Son of Sardaar’ where she is paired with veteran actor Ajay Devgn. The movie is slated for a November 13th release.
The Desi look works pretty well for this siren. She chose to wear an ankle-length Anita Dongre Anarkali for this event. The black and white colour combo was classy with pin-stripes enshrouding the bust. The scoop-neck worked well with her heart-shaped face and small neck. The empire-line panel was embroidered with black abstract leaf motifs. There were embroideries on the neck, sleeves and borders; the outfit was embroidered with small motifs all over. Black and white contrasted well and there was balance in the ensemble.
Sonakshi Sinha desi girl look “Son of Sardaar”
The young actress accessorized her look a triangular earrings, a ring and black mojris. She posed demurely for the cameras flashing her pretty smile and Desi style.
Hair & Makeup
Sonakshi Sinha flaunted braided hair which was kept put to a side. Bright lips, dark kohl-eyes and a clear face made for a fab look. The lady looked ravishing in this traditional ensemble.
Get the Look
- Anarkali is a dressier silhouette so restrict it to a traditional event
- Braided hair in this season’s style staple. Sport it well
- A scoop neck works well for the shorter necks
- A bit of make-up will not do any harm with this look
- Thick-kohl rimmed eyes will add charm to your face. Pair it up with a red pout
Now kick off this Desi avatar in style!