Sonam Kapoor, the fashionista that Bollywood has ever seen met the World’s most beloved Buddhist, the Dalai Lama on World Compassion Day on the 28th of November.
Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor meet Dalai Lama
Sonam visited the Dalai Lama with father Anil Kapoor who looked dapper in a grey suit.
Sonam Kapoor looked gorgeous cobalt blue Anju Modi Anarkali with an Angarakha style. The ensemble exuded elegance and Miss Kapoor accessorised it with silver jhumkas, a nude Christian Louboutin chain purse and peep toes. The Anarkali had a printed border and an embroidered collar.
Hair & Makeup
Sonam Kapoor Traditional look
Sonam did a stylish chignon on her hair. Her eyes were accentuated with dark kohl and pink eye-shadow. A sweep of a black liner, pink lips and mascara completed her look.
Get The Look
Anarkalis are the flavor of this Festive-cum-Wedding season, so make the most of it till it lasts.
- Buy an Anarkali in festive colors like fuschia, plum and burgundy, also indigo blue and saffron
- Go for as much embroidery as you want
- Wear heels with this ensemble, it will give height to your frame
- Your hair should reflect your style, you can leave your hair open or go the Sonam way
- Apply a little blush on your cheeks and line your eyes with kohl
- Mascara and a glossy pout will complete your look
Tip: Retail brands like Soch are really coming up with good ethnic wear. Try the boutiques too for a good deal. Choose colors that complement your skin tone and trust me, you will look fabulous in an Anarkali.
Indian Photo Agency