Sophie Choudhary 2013
Singer and actress Sophie Choudhary dazzled in a blue Peplum gown by designer duo Falguni & Shane Peacock at a recent event in Mumbai. The actress got her name from the famous Italian actress, Sophia Loren, whom her father adored. This talented beauty has majored in European Politics, Music and Dramatic Art from prestigious institutes in London. We spotted this diva at an event looking sexy and glamorous!
Sophie Choudhary In Falguni Shane Peacock Peplum Gown 2013
A magnificent azure blue strapless peplum gown was worn by this damsel at a recent event at the YRF Studios in Mumbai. The peplum flare sat on her waist and contributed to her shapely curves. The waist was embellished with stones which led our focus to her lithe waist. The strapless bustier was boned to a form fitting corset and stitched with the gown. The peplum was slightly flared to give the actress an hourglass figure. The gown consisted of a tail that followed her floor grazing gown. It was sheer bliss to see a Bolly diva in such a chic gown. An ivory clutch by Bottega Veneta and diamond earrings completed her look.
Hair & Makeup
Sophie Choudhary 2013 hairstyle makeup
Sophie’s hair was tied loosely in a stylish bun with her soft curls brushing her face. She looked gorgeous in the up-do! Her make-up was glamorous and consisted of metallic eye shadow, a black liner to line those beautiful eyes, a pink blush and a glossy pink pout. Her nails were done in gold shimmer manicure. Her look was glamorous and so chic!
Get the Look
A look that is both sexy and glamorous was defined by this diva. If you want this look then go for the tip below:
- Wear a peplum dress to a party with minimal accessory
- Keep the focus on your slim waist by adding a peplum flares on that area
- If you are not the petite type but possess a curvaceous body, then go for a minimum flares at the waist
- This will ensure that you don’t look excessively voluptuous
- Now go for sparkly diamond or silver with your peplum dress
- Wear either a stud earring with a cocktail ring, or just one of them
- Do your eyes with a peach or pink eye-shadow, you can go for mauve if the color of your dress is in the cool color scheme
- Add a bit of shimmer to your eyes and highlight them with a black liner
- Apply several coats of mascara to your lashes and let them allure the onlookers
- A hint of blush and a glossy pink pout should complete your look
Tip: Conceal your spots and blemishes with a concealer before applying a foundation. Choose the right shade for your skin. You can also go for the new BB creams in the market. When you are in a hurry, they can be your good friends! A night at the disco or a friend’s bash, this look will not let you down.
Indian Photo Agency