Rockstar Taylor Swift At “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve 2013 With Ryan Sea Crest” At Concert In Times Square In New York
Music sensation Taylor Swift performed at the hottest concert in Big Apple wearing a sequinned red biker jacket with asymmetrical zip detailing and leather pants. The look was too hot to handle!
The country singer wore her blonde locks loose and sported bangs that brushed her forehead and created a charming picture. She perfected the art of dressing by pairing her look with black ankle boots and burgundy nails.
The star chose to accentuate her eyes with a black liner and a coat of mascara. Trendy bangs and a pop of colour on her pout completed her look.
Get the Look
- Wear a quilted biker jacket with an asymmetrical zip detailing
- If you are not into leather, then just chuck the leather pants and wear black drainpipe denims or jeggings for that matter
- Sport bangs on your forehead and keep the side-parted look; keep bangs if you have a wide forehead
- Pair your look with black ankle booties
- A pop of red on your pout and nails will make you go a long way
Taylor Swift performed to songs such as, “I knew you were trouble” and “We are never ever getting back together”. The theme of the concert was, “Let there be peace” and the iconic ball was decorated with white doves as a symbol. The illuminated ball was dropped with a ton of confetti to welcome 2013 at the Times Square, where millions of people were present watching the spectacle.
It sure was a fun event and I know you had fun too at your own party. And as always, we at Glamcheck wish our readers a very Happy New Year!
P R Photos