White eyeshadow can be applied in many ways over the eyes. One of the best uses of white eye shadow is for contouring and defining the eyes. It can highlight the eye and make the peepers look bigger and luminescent. Small or close set eyes can be made to look larger and wider by defining them with white eye shadow.
We bring you the steps below on how to contour your eyes with white eyeshadow
DIY: Contouring Eyes with White Eye shadow
Beauty How To – Contouring Eyes with White Eye shadow
Eye Makeup Items Needed: White eye shadow – preferably in matte, pinkish-brown eyes hadow, grey eye shadow, black mascara, and black eyeliner.
- Take the pinkish brown eyes hadow and apply all over the upper eyelid.
- Use the grey eye shadow on the crease of the upper eye – starting right above the middle of the eyeball. After that extend the grey eye shadow line towards the outer corner of the eye. This whole step will give more definition to the upper eyelid. Extend the line of grey eye shadow down so that the shaded area forms a triangle between the upper crease and where the eyelashes end.
- Next, take the white eye shadow and apply on the inner creases of the eye. After that, apply it along the brow bone – extending right below of where the eyebrow ends. Next, apply the white eye shadow along the lower eyelash line.
- Once you are done with the eye shadow, apply a thin line of black eyeliner along the upper eyelash.
- Finish the eye makeup with two coats of mascara on the upper as well as lower eyelashes.
How To Contour Eyes with White Eye shadow
Contour Eyes with White Eye shadow
Once you are done contouring your eyes with white eyeshadow, you will instantly see the difference on your face.
Don’t forget to read our tutorial on highlighting inner corner of the eyes with white shadow to know another way to make your eyes look bigger with white eye shadow.
How To Contour Eyes with White Eye shadow makeup