A holiday in a resort is something that everyone wishes for especially at this time of the year. Resorts not only are a getaway from the mad rush of the cities and mundane routines but are also a great place to flaunt and practice some exciting fashion trends which otherwise would just find your admiration and remain nothing more than a visual memory. Resorts offer that liberty to feel free, fantasise and experiment. For all those resort beauties out there, get your reservations to the closet resort ASAP! As the makeup idea we present to you today will in any case make you want to do so at the earliest.
Resort Beauty – Fantasy Fairy Eye Makeup
Now we do understand that you might not have all the supplies in your vanity at the resort, we have tried to make the requirement list as comprehensive as possible providing for optional-s as well.
You would require:
A black eye liner, black eye pencil, blue-teal shimmer eye pencil (if not can do with blue eye shadow), highlight pigmented eye shadow in bright pastel colours, black mascara, Vaseline, brow powder (optional), brow white stick (optional), bindi glue/ skin adhesive, fresh micro flowers (or small flowers from the resort gardens) and micro green leaves (or any fresh green fern leaves available from the resort venue)
Fantasy Fairy Eye Makeup – Resort Beauty
To get this Fantasy Portrait look:
– Colour Blocked Eyes
- Apply cream on your eye lids to let the eye makeup be smoother
- Section the eye into four sections in your mind. If it is tough to visualise, you might want to use a brow white stick and lightly mark the sections
- Start with a bright, highly pigmented yellow eye shadow, using a small shadow brush, apply the colour from the inside corner to the first section line
- With another firm- small brush apply the bright orange shadow into the second section and blend in until it meets the yellow colour
Color Blocked Eye Makeup Resort Beauty
- Similarly with different small brushes apply the pink and purple colours in their respective sections making sure that they blend well
- Highlight the edge of your eye lid using the purple pastel shade and extend outwards following the eye contour and blend under the bottom lash line
- Following the contour of the lower lid, apply a very thin line of blue –teal shade of eye shadow
- Using a black eye pencil line the upper eye lid and then top it with a liquid eye liner to get the black dramatic look
- Use a blue-shimmer eyeliner pencil to line outside of the lower lid and closely along the upper lash line (optional)
- If you are not in possession of a blue eye pencil, use black kohl to line the inner lid making sure the eye shadow on the lower lid is a tad bit more in this case
- Finish with several coats of black mascara leaving the edge of the lashes in their self- colour so that a dotted tint line is visible
Decorated Eyebrows Fantasy Eye Makeup
– Decorated Eyebrows
- Apply a layer of Vaseline to your eyebrows
- Dust the brows with nude shade of brow powder (optional)
- Use a brow white stick to highlight the brows, this will also help in sticking of the floral additions (optional)
- Or just dust your eyebrows with a brown shade of eye shadow.
- Chose the fern leaf/ or any other delicate base leaf wisely to match your eyebrow length.
- Pick the micro flowers in almost similar shades to your eye shadow.
- Arrange the fern leaf and micro flowers in a graduating arrangement with tiniest ones on the start and comparatively bigger ones down till the middle. Use the bindi glue and set them in place.
- Use the bindi glue adequately on the underside of the micro floral arrangement and stick onto the brows following the brow contours.
Voila! You are all set to flaunt your natural retreat in a Fantasy Fairy Avatar!