* Wear jeans that provide an easy and relaxed fit. Wear your size. Do not wear something too tight or too loose to your size.
* Wear long pants as they will give you an elongating look and make you look slimmer.
* Wide-legged jeans is the one meant for you.
* Moderate low-rise pants will make your upper torso look longer.
* Pants with a straight classic cut may suit you the most.
* Mix and match colors to achieve desired affects. You can pair a light colored dress on your upper torso with a dark color stockings, leggings or pants.
* Pants that have flat fronts or side zippers will suit your body type.
* Choose patterns and embellishments that are designed below your knees. This would draw attention away from your bulky thighs and hips
* Do not wear too tight pants as they might cling and show the excess fat n your thighs, buttocks and stomach.
* Don't wear tapered jeans and trousers.Jeans tapered at the ankles will make your ankles look fat.
* Cropped pants are not meant for you.
* High-rise jeans are a complete no as they might highlight the excess fat on your belly.
* Extremely low rise hipster jeans should also be avoided.
* Avoid wearing french pleats on your pants.
* Avoid flares and umbrellas at the bottom of your pants.
* Avoid big and highly embellished pockets at the hips and buttocks as they may attract a lot of attention towards your problem area.
* Skin tight leggings are not meant for voluptuous girls.