Jeans & Trousers
* Wear jeans that provide an easy and relaxed fit. Wear your size. Do not wear something too tight or too loose to your size.
* Wear long pants as they will give you an elongating look and make you look slimmer.
* Wide-legged jeans is the one meant for you.
* Moderate low-rise pants will make your upper torso look longer.
* Pants with a straight classic cut may suit you the most.
* Mix and match colors to achieve desired affects. You can pair a light colored dress on your upper torso with a dark color stockings, leggings or pants.
* Pants that have flat fronts or side zippers will suit your body type.
* Choose patterns and embellishments that are designed below your knees. This would draw attention away from your bulky thighs and hips
* Do not wear too tight pants as they might cling and show the excess fat n your thighs, buttocks and stomach.
* Don't wear tapered jeans and trousers.Jeans tapered at the ankles will make your ankles look fat.
* Cropped pants are not meant for you.
* High-rise jeans are a complete no as they might highlight the excess fat on your belly.
* Extremely low rise hipster jeans should also be avoided.
* Avoid wearing french pleats on your pants.
* Avoid flares and umbrellas at the bottom of your pants.
* Avoid big and highly embellished pockets at the hips and buttocks as they may attract a lot of attention towards your problem area.
* Skin tight leggings are not meant for voluptuous girls.
Wide-legged jeans/ trousers
Moderate low-rise jeans / trousers
* If you have nice legs to flaunt, go in for knee length skirts.
* Wear skirts that are less wider and more in length.
* Stick to A-line patterns and avoid umbrellas and large volume of flares. Always remember that the extra fabric will add to the volume of your mass and make you look wider.
* Avoid pleats as the extra fabric will make you appear more voluminous.
* Avoid wearing miniskirts or those with hemline reaching up to your mid-calf..
* Wrap around with safety pins are a complete no.
* Avoid high-rise skirts. High rise dresses may give a bulging look to your tummy.
Knee-length pencil skirt
* Wear shoulder pads to balance width and proportion. Choose clothes with small shoulder pads to camouflage your wide hips.
* You can also wear jackets and shirts with straight and classic cuts.
* Flat front dresses may give a slim look.
* Go for tops with raglan sleeves to add to the look.
* You can wear loose fit tops with very slight pleats that get slimmer at the hips and waist to hug them.
* Avoid bulky and over-sized shirts.
* For the top-heavy women, always avoid clingy fabrics on the top area.
* Frills, ruffles, tiers are a big no. They may add an extra volume to your body.
* Avoid wearing low-cut and sleeveless shirts as they may make your arms and shoulders appear heavier.
* Straps, cropped and cut-off tops are not the apt ones.
* All kind of belly-baring shirts and t-shirts are a complete no.
* Tube-tops should be avoided.Halter-tops and open back-tops are not meant for you.
Top reaching upto hips
Top with soft pleats
Shirts & Tops
* Wear wide necklines to balance width.
* Open collar shirts and scoop or plunging necklines may make your look.
* V-neckline dresses may give your upper half a longer look.
* High collar necklines and closed neckline dresses
The corset is a beautiful garment that is worn to mold the shape of the torso and enhance theÂ Â Â bust area, giving a beautiful shape to the body.
You can wear a corset as an undergarment to hide all those extra lumps and bumps of fat on your buttocks and waist and to enhance your curves.
Corsets are definitely going to make you look slimmer, sleeker, curvier and sexier.
They may help you achieve the hourglass appearance women have always striven for.
Plus-size corsets may give you the extra support you need.
They are designed to fit you tight. But do not make the mistake of purchasing the one that fits you too tight as you might end up in great discomfort. They may constrain your blood circulation or cause difficulty in breathing and choke up your lungs.
They are available in many designs, colors, and sizes. You can purchase a completely plain and simple one as your inner wear or go for those fancy once with laces, clasps in silk or satin etc to wear to your parties.
Designers have come up with a collection of undergarments exclusively designed and made for voluptuous women.
Plus Size Corsets are beautiful and feminine. Any voluptuous women will feel confident with a corset under her dress.
Remember to take your time and find the right one for you.
* WearingÂ pointed heels is a good option available. Heels make the feet look longer.
* Open-toed heels also serve the purpose well.
* If you have wide feet, say no to narrow shoes. Narrow shoes are too tight for you. You might end up in great discomfort.
Carry yourself with utmost grace and confidently irrespective of whatever you wear.
Identify your assets and highlight on your most striking feature.
You can always enhance your entire ensemble with bright accessories.
Don't forget to flaunt your smile. Always remember that this is what suits you the best.