Sonali Bendre promotes Hindustaan Ke Hunarbaaz, a new show at Life Ok in Mumbai. Hindustaan Ke Hunarbaaz is a talent show and is judged by two prominent faces, Sonali Bendre and Terrence Lewis.
Sonali Bendre promotes Hindustaann ke Hunarbaaz Life Ok
The svelte actress wore an orange cowl neck top and a draped taupe trouser. The lady accessorized her look with a cuff, a statement ring and beaded neckpiece in gold and cream. Her feet wore a lovely brown ballet flats.
We loved her look. Simple and stylish!
Hair & Makeup
Sonali sported the on-trend braided side-swept hair-do. The hair was kept a little messed up for an edgy look. The make-up was kept soft with supple pink lips, a hint of blush and deep lined eyes. The nose-stud was sexy.
Get the Look
- A draped trouser in basic colours can be paired with bright coloured tops
- A loose sheer blouse will work well with a draped trouser
- Gaurav Gupta does a lot of drape in his garments. You can choose one from his collection and pair it with a loose blouse like Sonali
- Pair it with heels if you like. Ballet flats might look too casual with this look
- Accessorize with a cuff and a statement ring. You can also wear stacked bangles with this look. Your choice!
- Keep your hair neatly braided and side-swept, that way you would keep the attention on your attire and look cool too at the same time
- Kohl-rimmed eyes and glossy pink or peach lips will complete your look
Step out in Style!