The ‘Taare Zameen Par’ actress Tisca Chopra attended the launch of a book titled, ‘Operation Lipstick’ by authors Pia Heikkila and Rachel O’Brien.
Tisca Chopra at the launch of Operation Lipstick
Tisca Chopra looked lovely in a face-printed shirt/blazer which she paired with formal black trousers. She accessorized with little diamond earrings, a kada and black&gold wedges.
Hair & Makeup
Tisca Chopra looked elegant in her hair up-do. The hair was held in a bun at the back and a side-parting in the front. The intense almond eyes were lined with kohl and mascara-ed. The face exuded a healthy glow. The pink lips and blushed cheeks offered a dazzling charm.
Get the Look
- Wear a crisp white shirt and don a printed silk blazer over it
- You can wear denims or go for formal trousers
- Hold tour hair in a bun for that formal event or a chignon for a slight casual look
- Small earrings in dazzling diamonds will uplift your look
- Wear a thin bracelet to go with your outfit
- Wedges are a good option but, you can wear the all-time favourite stilettos with it
- Apply kohl for those beautiful eyes and a pink tinted gloss
- Do not forget the concealer and compact. They will keep your skin free of spots for the time being
Tip: Make the jacket the centre of attraction and build your whole look around it. You will be surprised with the results.
Indian Photo Agency