Zarine Khan looked perky in a sunshine-yellow anarkali at the launch of Nishka Lulla and Rajat Tangri’s new collection at the Fuel Fashion Store.
Zarine Khan at Fuel the Fashion Store by Nishka Lulla & Rajat Tangri
Nishka Lulla wore one of her own designs at the launch. The tight braided hair was kept side-swept over to brush her shoulder.
Nishka Lulla at Fuel Fashion Store
Zarine Khan wore a bright sunshine-yellow Anarkali replete with embroidery and mirror-work and paired it with an indigo blue dupatta. The cuffs and hem were loaded with embroidered panels. The neck-line had floral mirror-work as surface ornamentation. The indigo blue dupatta was also bordered with panels of mirrored embroidery.
Hair & Makeup
Zarine Khan Hairstyle
The actress looked fresh like a blooming daffodil in this ensemble. A nude face with a blush pink pout and dark-winged eyes were her make-up basics. She kept her hair open and side-parted. Her minimal make-up was perfect for this look.
Get the Look
Zarine Khan in anarkali suit at Fuel the Fashion Store Nishka Lulla
The heavy embroidery doesn’t allow you to wear too much make-up. Keep the look focussed on your outfit.
- A bright coloured Anarkali embellished with mirror-work is a good option for a traditional event.
- Buy an outfit which has jute work, cross-stitch mixed with other kinds of embroidery. It will make your ensemble different from others.
- Wear minimal make-up with this look
- Beautiful winged eyes will make all the difference. You needn’t go overboard with it
- Keep in mind to have a flawless face. Apply concealer and compact that matches your skin tone
- Apply a soft pink lip gloss and you are done for the night
Tip: Wear this look on Navratri or Navami. You will look lovely in it. Beware of the scores of men who will hit on you. Just a thought, don’t get embarrassed! Just smile through it all!
Indian Photo Agency, IANS