The star presence at India’s first People’s Choice Awards was overwhelming. We spotted the lovely Zarine Khan at the event looking pretty in a off-shoulder gown.
Zarine Khan at People’s Choice Awards 2012
The curvy actress wore a flowy off-shoulder teal gown with a sequined gold bustier. The lady accessorized her outfit with a leopard print clutch and gorgeous locks.
Hair & Makeup
Zareen Khan at People’s Choice Awards 2012
The cascading locks with ripple effects were so graceful. The bangs added dimension to her pretty face and made her stand out. She paired her metallic eye-shadow with a glossy pink pout. She did her eyes well with kohl and mascara. The apples of her cheek were done in pink.
Get the Look
- The empire-line always streamlines the body and accentuates the bust while, slimming the waist
- Accessorize with a nice clutch and heels
- Make-up should have hints of gold for this look
- Wear a metallic gold eye-shadow on your lids
- Line them with a black liner for definition
- A blush pink lips will look fab with this look
- Add bronzer in your foundation or just use it on your cheekbones, jaw line and temple for a shimmering face