Kangana Ranaut chose a Sabyasachi ensemble for the Diwali bash at Television Mogul Ekta Kapoor’s Diwali celebrations. We decipher her look step by step only for you.
Kangna Ranaut in Sabyasachi at Ekta Kapoor Diwali bash
Kangana Ranaut wore a dramatic Sabyasachi ensemble with a colour blocked lehenga in bold stripes and paired it with an orange choli in off-white floral embroidery and a sheer embroidered dupatta. The nude nails and a shimmery clutch completed her look.
Hair & Makeup
Kangna Ranaut at Ekta Kapoor Diwali bash
The beautiful actress wore her shiny curls off her shoulders. The berry lips and clean face defined her look. She wore a nude face with a pair of false eye lashes to accentuate her eyes.
A Sabyasachi ensemble is a vision on its own and a beautiful actress like Kangana can only add to the sparkle.
Get the Look
A Sabyasachi ensemble needs no introduction, but, in case you are wondering how to wear an eccentric ensemble like Kangana, here’s your answer:
- A Sabyasachi lehenga or sari can be a wonderful investment for you and your daughter
- Wear an intricately embroidered Sabya sari or lehenga in rich fabrics and fabulous colours
- Opt for a berry mouth like Kangana for an evening out or wear natural pink lips for a day look
- Carry a velvet or satin clutch or better, carry a Sabya clutch. Yes, the designer has unveiled a collection of accessories for his die-hard fans
- A high heel adds length to your frame. Heel-up your ensemble to look prim and proper
- A bindi redefines your look and adds a touch of elegance. Wear a tiny black bindi or a red one, choose according to the colours of your ensemble
Tip: Wear this look to a friend’s wedding or a post-Diwali bash, we suggest you to have fun in full traditional fervor.