B: blunt spa and salon in Mumbai hosted a makeover session with its contest winner. Actress Chitrangada Singh was invited to meet the winner of the contest.
Lace It Up
Chitrangada Singh Shows How To Style Lace skirt
A fitted black lace skirt with a scalloped hem was worn with a blue tank and violet peep toes. The pencil skirt is a piece of garment that flaunts the curves of a woman in many ways and Chitrangada sported the outfit in the most appropriate way. The look was smart yet casual and apt for a day out with your friends.
A black leather belt with a small little bow in the front was worn with the skirt. A chunky silver watch went well with the look. It took a few accents from corporate dressing and jazzed it up with jersey and lace.
A very off-duty style for Mrs. Chitrangada Singh and we definitely are in love with this look.
Hair & Makeup
Brown streaks of colored hair peeked through a voluminous blow out and bangs. Kohl lined eyes and a luscious pink pout completed her look.
How To Wear
Wearing lace is tricky; here, Chitrangda shows us how to style your lace separate and look like a million bucks.
- If you are aiming for Friday dressing then wear your lace skirt till your knees
- Stay away from showing skin as no matter what, you are at your work place
- Pair the skirt with a printed blouse or a floral printed tee, according to your office environment
- A silk or chiffon stole will be a good investment for your office wear
- Play it up with high heels or platforms and look the part
- Last, but not the least, carry your favorite tote for the occassion
Indian Photo Agency