Taking inspiration from the neutral tones and the clean-lines of the Calvin Klein look, Pat McGrath expressed his unabashed love for a more natural look. This Beauty How to, is all about the minimal makeup look observed at the Calvin Klein Fall 2011 Collection presentation during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
The look is derived from an easy and romantic makeup, with a flush of pink cheeks and highlighted lips with long-well curled lashed. A vital look for a carefree woman, this look should be posted right on your mirror.
With the festivity in the air and the summer season creeping in, one must master this look for all the running around and a two-minute touch-up time. You will be thrilled after trying this look, as its got the right mix of chic-simplicity and subtle-sexy appeal and doesn’t leave you looking like a cake of foundation.
Follow these easy steps to get there:
- Use a cleanser, toner and moisturiser on your face for a clean and supple skin.
- Start by applying a matt-foundation, matching exactly with your skin-tone.
- Make sure to use a cream-base foundation and spread it using a soft sponge. After, the foundation spreads like a second skin, go ahead with the rest of the make-up.
- Start by highlighting the upper lash line, by applying a thin layer of eye-liner. The lashes should be made to loo longer and Twiggy-like with the help of mascara.
- Start at the cheek bone and apply blusher on the skin. If you have a whitish or a dark complexion, go for a rosy shade and for a fairer complexion choose a peachy shade.
- For the lips, there are a variety of shades to choose from colour palettes of pink and red.
This look gives one’s face a more polished and finished look, hiding all the scares and marks. An easy make-up regime for a flawless look.
- Make sure to use a foundation which has an SPF content, to save you from the sun.
- The look is a sober one, with no requirement of kohl. Once can apply kohl to highlight the eyes more.
- Make sure to use a concealer if you have got eye-bags or those left-over pimple marks.
- Make sure to scrub the lips before beginning as the more pink they appear, the lovelier.
Wear this look with confidence and a big wide smile, and you are ready to rock this look.