We all love the winged eyeliner look. After all, what is there not to like about eye makeup that makes the eyes look bigger. However, you can also go a step ahead and sport the double winged eyeliner look. It will add more chutzpah and glamour to your overall appearance. This type of makeup also goes well with a 60s retro look as seen on the model here.
Eye Makeup – Double Winged Eyeliner
We bring you the tutorial for the double winged eyeliner eye makeup.
DIY: Double Winged Eyeliner
Eye Makeup How To – Double Winged Eyeliner
Makeup Items Needed: Dark brown eyebrow pencil, white shimmery eyeshadow, brownish-pink eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, and crystal stick on studs.
- Start by darkening your eyebrows with the dark brown eyebrow pencil.
- Take the white eyeshadow and apply it on your upper eyelid – extending from the inner corners of the eye.
- Contour the creases of the upper eyelid by applying the brownish-pink eyeshadow along it. Extend it right below to where the eyebrows end.
Double Winged Eyeliner How to – Eye Makeup
- Take the white eyeshadow again and apply it on the brow bones to highlight them.
- Use the black eyeliner – starting right from the inner corner then going along the upper eyelash line and extending in a wing to right below of where the eyebrow ends. Next, make another winged line with the eyeliner. Start this line from where your eyelashes end and extend it upwards towards where the eyebrow ends – stopping a tiny bit below. Apply the liner on the lower eyes too, extending it from the inner corner of the eye to where the lower eyelash line begins. (See the photo)
- Apply 3 coats of mascara.
- Finish the eye makeup by applying the crystal stick on studs. On each eye, apply it to the inner corner of the eye from where the eyeliner starts. Use two of them below the lower winged line and two at the end of the two winged lines respectively.
Double Winged Eyeliner
How to apply Double Winged Eyeliner
Applying the double winged eyeliner makeup is definitely easier than it seems.