The delightful Alia Bhatt attended the Star Dance Academy’s annual function in a traditional ensemble by designer Masaba Gupta, who has also bagged the position of Design Director at the leading sari brand, Satya Paul.
Alia Bhatt In traditional anarkali dress Star Dance Academy Annual Function
A voluminous and layered scarlet Masaba kurta and off-white churidar was the pick of the day, for the petite actress. The kurta was embellished with gold detailing. She accessorized the look with a brown clutch, shimmery gold heels and red nails.
Hair & Makeup
Alia Bhatt In anarkali dress At The Star Dance Academy Annual Function
The SOTY actress looked pleasing with minimal make-up and gorgeous locks. Her side-parted hair had soft curls at the bottom and was left open to brush her shoulders. The lady accentuated her eyes with kohl and applied a natural pink lip color on her pout. Over all, the starlet of Bollywood looked graceful.
Get the Look
Alia Bhatt 2012 In red anarkali dress
If scarlet is your color then, go for an ethnic churidar-kurta with traditional motifs on it. Wear the look to a party or a date and you will look just as good!
- Buy a scarlet traditional suit from your nearest retailer and make sure it is voluminous or layered
- You can also make a customized one at a boutique
- If your kurta has gold detailing on it, then make sure that you wear it with gold accessories. If the kurta has silver detailing, then wear it with silver chandelier earrings.
- Pair it with high heels and less shimmer because you want the focus to be on your ensemble
- Stone-encrusted bangles and a pretty sequined clutch will work well for the night
- Lock his stare by lining your eyes with kohl. Do sport a small bindi on your forehead too
- Apply pink gloss on your pout or a fruity lip balm.
You will look fabulous and absolutely ready to capture his heart with the captivating smile!
Indian Photo Agency