Kajol Devgan opted for a black and white look at the Star Dance Academy’s Annual Function in Mumbai on the 22nd of December. Star Dance Academy helps train underprivileged kids in dance. Kajol praised the academy for its noble efforts and attended the ceremony with joy.
Kajol was seen in a modest look which constituted of a white Zara satin blouse and a long black skirt. A shell brooch from Viange, a gold watch and a pair of beige heels accessorized her look.
Hair & Makeup
Kajol Devagn At Star Dance Academy Annual Function
The actress is blessed with beautiful black hair that was slightly clutched back at the crown to let the other strands brush on her right shoulder. Soft pin curls were added at the bottom of her hair to give volume. Her eyes were rimmed with black kohl and highlighted with a coat of mascara. Natural pink gloss and a hint of blush completed her look.
Get the Look
If you are keen on wearing a black and white combo, you should decide on separates. A pair of black palazzos paired with a white satin blouse is a great way to spruce up your style quotient.
- Pair a white blouse with a hint of lace with black palazzos/wide-legged pants
- Keep the hair up in a quiff or just clutch it slightly at the crown. You can also go for a neat braid
- Wear high heels with the look as it will elongate your frame
- Wear a statement ring or brooch like Kajol
- A pink or tangerine gloss will add color to your face
- Complete your look with a black or animal print clutch
Indian Photo Agency