Actress Jennifer Morrison looked radiant in white as she strutted down the red carpet at the 2011 American Music Awards in a Temperley London dress on Sunday, November 20. The 32 year old, best known for her recurring role in How I Met Your Mother and a lead role in Once Upon a Time, paired up the plunging neckline dress with Fendi heels and Stephen Webster jewelry. Morrison pimped up an otherwise simple look by opting for braided bangs on her flowing blond locks and dramatic eye makeup.
The star looked all dolled up and her chic quotient was enhanced by this elegant laid back hairdo which brought out a certain flirty side of her and gave her a look of effortless perfection. The kind of braids Morrison sported are easy to style and look great on practically any outfit. And, the best part is that you can easily take the style from day to night given the versatility of braided bangs.
Get The Look
The simple style can be achieved in a matter of minutes and with the use of minimal styling products. Here’s how to do it:
- Part the hair on the right side.
- On the left side, grab a section of hair and split it into three.
- Start braiding as you usually would.
- With each interlacing, keep adding a new section of hair from the top.
- Repeat 5-6 times and then braid the rest without adding a new section each time.
- Secure braid with a clip and cover it with hair.
- Scrunch the bottom of your hair with gel and styling liquid and voila you are ready!!
Sport this style with a casual outfit for a girlie lunch or even to a formal do like your favorite celeb, Jennifer!