How to take care of your feet in Monsoons
- Always wear the right kind of Footwear
- Always wear the right Socks
- Always Nourish your feet
Always wear the right kind of Footwear
* Wear shoes that fit you well and are of your size.
* Don't wear tight shoes as they have no room for air to let your skin breathe. You might cause blisters and end up in great pain and suffering. Tight shoes, when damp, are a greater problem than you can imagine. They may lead to perspiration that can also breed bacterias and fungus. You might also be confronted with the problem of foul smell coming out off your shoes. Tight shoes are quite prone to foot disease also.
* Don't wear lose shoes as they don't appear aesthetic. They may fill in great volume of water, once you step out in rain. They are also very uncomfortable to walk in.
* To keep your feet free from perspiration, try to wear shoes and sneakers that have porous surface. This will help enable proper circulation of air and let your skin breathe.
* Keep more than one pair of shoes for yourself. This way you can always keep on rotating your shoes daily and let them air out and rest. You will also add years to your shoes by doing so.
* Flip Flops are apt ones to beat the problems related to this otherwise beautiful season. They let your feet breathe and help moisture evaporate in no time.
* Sandals should have very little padding around the straps or else they might never get dry. The moisture shall always remain intact and become a breeding ground of germs and bacterias.
* Wear sandals that have good streamlining beneath. This will provide you that extra grip with the ground that will help you from slipping. These sandals are also made to meet rough terrains, mud, rain and mud. They are highly durable also.
* Wear the right kind of socks so as to keep your shoes clean, dry and germ free.
Always wear the right Socks
By wearing the kind of right socks you can always keep your shoes dry, clean and germ free..
* Avoid wearing tight socks or stockings. They might cramp the toes as much as a poorly-fitted shoes does.
* Don't wear socks that are wrinkled or those that are too large or small as they might cause blisters.
* Wear socks according to the season. For winters, stick to woolen socks and for summer stick to cotton ones.
* A few people may also be allergic to dyed fabrics. Such people should avoid wearing colored fabrics. They should stick to white socks.
* Wear socks made up of natural fiber like wool, cotton etc. Avoid wearing synthetic and nylon socks. They might prevent circulation of air and not let your skin breathe.
* Wear lose cotton socks when you sleep.
* Wear clean socks / stockings and change them daily.
* Wear socks that have good elastic ends. Tight elastics are very painful and uncomfortable. They prevent blood circulation also. Loose elastics will always fall down and look extremely awkward.
Always nourish your Feet
* Pat them dry and apply powder or some moisturizer, as per your need, and massage it to ensure proper circulation of blood throughout.
* Keep your toe-nails clean and trim them straight across. Do not cut into the corners for you might suffer pain to last you a long time.
* Air your feet dry every time they are moist and wet.
* Before wearing your shoes wipe them well, both inside and outside. This way you will not only keep them clean and germ free but also prevent your feet from various diseases.
* By doing so, you might also be , unknowingly, adding a few extra years to your shoes!!!
Now that you are ready to combat the problems, step out of your house and enjoy the rain as it splashes over the earth !!