The Tulip or Inverted Triangle Body Type / Android / Apple
The Inverted Triangle shaped body is heavier at the top and narrower at the bottom. The thighs and hips are proportionally smaller when compared to the bust-size and shoulders. The waist-line is average and less defined. Women with this body-type have a smaller or flat bottom and slim legs.
This body- type looks great in almost every style. However, if the bust is too heavy as compared to the waist and hips, one should wear clothes that create an illusion of wider hips. This way you will be balancing the bust and the hips and make them appear in proportion.
Wear clothes that may draw attention towards the bottom making it appear proportionate to the upper-half of the body.
Ayesha Takia adds details to her waist by wearing a chain belt.
Celebs with Inverted Triangle Body Type
* Wear A- line skirts and medium flared trousers with details and prints. They will add some dimension to the slim lower body.
* Deep V- neck line will help you flatter the heavy bust.
* Tops with details on the waist are great for you as they will help you highlight your waist-line.
* Wear stylish and chunky belts as they can draw attention towards your waist.
* Team dark color tops with light color bottoms.
* Wear close-fitting tops and shirts with V-neckline.
* Cowl necks and mock-wrap necks are a good option for you.
* Empire dresses will also work well for you. This style narrows at the top and flares at the bottom.
* Avoid tops with long, puffed or huge sleeves as they draw attention towards your upper body.
* Avoid wearing tube-tops as they can accentuate your heavy bust.
* Avoid tops with frills and details at the neckline.
* Avoid boat-neckline, turtle neckline and keyhole neckline.They don’t work for your body type.