Tips for Men Professionals
Good grooming is the key to look presentable at your work-place. Here, are a few fashion tips to be followed by men at their work place.
* Invest in a good hair-cut and get your hair professionally colored, if in case you want to. Keep your hair washed and neatly combed.
* Wear neat, clean, well-ironed and well-tailored clothes to your office.
* Wear full-sleeved shirts that are carefully tucked-into you trousers.
* Get for yourself at least one classic well-tailored suit to attend meetings.
* Pale clothes with light colors should with paired with dark color shoes and vice-verse.
* Tie should be long enough to reach the belt-line.
* Keep the most experimental tie for your less formal wear only.
* Keep your belts narrow and take care that it matches your attire well.
* Lace-up shoes go well with suits. Blacks, browns, rust, copper, gray are all colors meant for your office wear.
* Shoes must be in good repair, well kept and shiny.
*Socks shoul be covered by trousers of appropriate length. Be sure that the socks cover the legs even when you sit cross-legged
* Accessories must always be in sync with your dress.
* A simple watch or a wedding ring will do.
* Wear narrow belts preferably in leather.
* Briefcases should be carefully chosen so as to accommodate your essential belongings well in an organized manner.
* Go for the black, brown, gray, tan and rust ones.
* Stick to dresses and accessories meant for men, always.
* Never wear short-sleeved shirts with ties. They won't fetch you the desired professional image.
* Lose fitting and ill-draping clothes are a strict no.
* Too many colors on a single dress is definitely not an attire for workplace. The same belt may not suit all the dresses.
* Socks should not be worn with sandals but always with shoes.
* Do not wear too much of jewelery to your workplace.
* Weird mustaches should be avoided.
You are now ready to sway your office with your tough but humble professional looks !!
Remember to flash your smile which presents the best of you and adds to your face value.
Carry your self with confidence and win the world through your charismatic personality.