The first Kapoor sister may have been focussing on family for the last few years, but hottie Karisma Kapoor is back with a bang and she’s brought her effervescence and innate style sense with her.
She’s a natural beauty so she normally does not have to do much to look like a million bucks. Check out her girl-next-door persona as she attended a promotional event recently. Pretty, no? And very easy to emulate. Here’s how.
Karisma Kapoor’s Girl Next Door Makeup
- The first step of any makeup DIY is always the same. Use a cleanser for your skin type to wash away any impurities, use toner to tighten pores, and moisturize to give your skin a supple feel. If your moisturizer has SPF, all the better.
- Apply foundation on your face, neck, the sides of your neck and your ears. Many women make the mistake of applying foundation only on the face and this is what makes the makeup look artificial.
- Next, use an eye lash curler to give your lashes some natural definition.
- Apply mascara. You’ll notice that you get a more finished look if you used an eye lash curler first.
- Now use clean, even strokes to apply your black eye liner.
- Apply lip balm or transparent lip gloss.
- Your blush should always be the last step. Using round motions with a blush brush, make sure that the blush blends into your cheeks and looks like a natural part of your skin color.
- If the rest of you looks to pale, lightly brush on some blush on your forehead, cheeks, nose and neck too.
This look is perfect for everyday wear. These may look like a number of steps but they are the basics for a daily look and can be done in under 15 minutes.
Image: Indian Photo Agency