2011’s Playmate, Claire Sinclair attended the ‘Rock of Ages’ musical premiere at The Venetian in Las Vegas. It was a rocking night and we saw many celebs strutting their stuff at the after-party. We spotted former Playmate Claire Sinclair, who was named the new Stratosphere Cabaret starlet doing a bee-hive pony with compressed bangs.
Claire Sinclair’s Beehive Ponytail Hairstyle
Claire wore a Bettie Page snake collection dress with gold chain earrings, smoky eyes and soft pink lips. The hair-do was eponymous and created with quite a bit of labor.
Claire Sinclair Beehive Ponytail Hairstyle with bangs
This winter a bee-hive is all the rage and Claire upped her style quotient by mixing a bee-hive pony with fringes or bangs. The compressed fringes and her look was inspired by rocker chic.
How to Get the Beehive Ponytail hairstyle
Claire Sinclair sports Beehive Ponytail Hairstyle
- First, add a volume-enhancing serum on your washed hair
- Create volume by holding your top hair and combing it towards your crown
- Now, part your hair horizontally from the crown. Create fringes till your forehead if you want them
- If you have a short forehead, skip the bangs
- After back-combing and bangs, sweep your back hairs and and tie a low pony
- The hairs will naturally add a quaffed look in the middle like Claire’s
- Tidy your hair up and smoothen any frizzy strays of your mane and get started for the party
P R Photos