For Yoana Baraschi, had a secret love for Olive and that love could not be hidden anymore. The vibrancy and the styling were based on the character and colour inspiration of Olive from Popeye and 70’s glam from the movie “The Gardener”.
If you all noticed how well Olive’s hairstyle jutted out from the back but made the look from the front appear neat and clean, it was done using a ponytail. Wondering how hard it is? You might end up thinking of trying this one as soon as you have a quick read on the how to do steps here
For some might not wish to try this on a regular day, but for the ramp it really gave the models the kicks with this one. Their extravagantly done bold eye makeup paired with this funky yet subtle hairstyle, left everyone glaring at them. The drama and the oomph was oozed out and filled up to the brim, with this wavy yet twisted hairstyle.From an array of hairstyle to choose from, Yoana very daringly picked up this 3D bun idea and created an Avante-Garde runway hairstyle for all to be inspired from.The hairstyle has been in the form of simple knots to give a clean look and make the face and the make-up show to their fullest.
How to have sleek back twisted knotty buns?
Steps to follow:
1)After a thorough hair wash, dry your hair and apply mousse all over. Make sure to apply a small quantity, so that the hair doesn’t look greasy.
2) Dry every strand of the hair using a blow dryer and further straighten it using a hair iron. Straighten it to achieve a naturally straight hair look.
3) Smoothly comb the hair from all sides, and tie a high ponytail using an elastic band and then roll across a strand of hair, so that it hides the band.
4) Get the wave by twisting the ponytail really tight and then fix the twist with pins, so that the twist juts out.
5) The wave is not made right in the centre, but rather twist it a little off centre for more drama.
6) For Thin volume of hair support the twist by a long pin fixed under it, so that it stays in place.
7) The twist is very tight and appears in the form of big knots of hair from inside the head.
8) Use Voluminising spray and finishing spray in their respective order to complete the look.
Don’t you think we got a little too obsessive about Olive, but nevertheless the vintage look combined with glamour and modernised style elements is beautifully portrayed in the collection as well as the make-up and hairstyling.
Would you say this one was a fierce or a knotty affair? Well, we would say both!