Actress Laura Marano sported a youthful and fun hairdo at the world premiere of “The Lone Ranger” at Disney California Adventure in Anaheim, California on June 22.
The 17-year-old wore her locks in a side ponytail. What was different about it was that a single braid snaked its way through the ponytail, imparting texture to the do.
Hairstyle How To – Side Ponytail with Braid 2013 Laura Marano
Side dos – whether loose, braided or in a ponytail – are ultra feminine and very popular. So you should indeed think of ways to spruce up a regular side do with something extra. Like Laura’s braid, for example.
The side ponytail with a braid is simple to create and it will go with all your outfits, whether formal or informal. Here’s how you go about it.
How to Make A Side Ponytail with One Braid
- It’s best to work with clean hair. Brush all your hair to one side.
- Remove a small chunk of your hair, just enough to make a thin braid. Bring this over to the front of your head so that it does not get in the way of your ponytail.
- As for the rest of your hair, temporarily put it aside. You can clip it to keep it from coming in your way while you work on the braid.
- Next, take that small portion and fashion a braid out of it. You can start on the crown or from just behind your ear, depending on the look you want. Tie off the braid.
- Now fashion a side ponytail from the rest of your hair and fasten with a rubber band.
- Wrap the braid around the elastic so it looks like it’s holding the ponytail in place. You can secure it with a small bobby pin or a transparent rubber band.