You’d be forgiven for wanting to put your plain black headbands away and not wearing them with youthful dos like braids or ponytails. After all, that was the school-girl attire for many of us and we prefer more grown-up looks now.
Hairstyle Ponytail with Headband like Ashley Tisdale
But Ashley Tisdale shows that you can wear a plain black headband with a ponytail and still look mighty chic! Check her out as she attended a movie premiere in Los Angeles recently.
Hairstyle DIY Ponytail with Headband like Ashley Tisdale
This fashionista wore her locks in a very regular ponytail, accessorizing it with a black headband. Nothing fancy, all just plain Jane, but oh-so-red-carpet-worthy!
Hairstyle How To : Ponytail with Headband
Ponytail with Headband Hairstyle like Ashley Tisdale
You too can achieve a similar look with nothing more than a simple headband and an elastic headband.
- Work on shampooed and conditioned hair, preferably a leave-in conditioner that imparts shine.
- Use a brush to sweep back all the locks from your head into a ponytail that sits about halfway between the crown and the nape of the neck.
- Make sure that you do not make a parting.
- Also ensure that you do not make your hair too flat as this will indeed give you an oily, school-girl look which you may want to steer clear of if you’re going for an elegant look.
- Tie off ponytail with an elastic band.
- Slip on the black headband.
Give your ponytail a bit of a scrunch with your hands so that they gain some volume.