Plus Size Women
* The only key to look sexy in a bikini, for a plus-size woman, is to highlight the best of her assets and show skin in just the right places.Â
* Choose the area of your body you wish to flaunt and decide the print, color and style accordingly.
* You can go for one-piece swimsuits. They will help you camouflage excess fat and fabs.
* A deep V-neck will help you give an elongated look.
* Balcony shaped bikinis will also suit you well.
* Dark colors will help you give a slim and elongated look.
* Avoid light colors like white, light brown etc.
* Also avoid bright colors.
* If you want to adorn yourself in a two-piece bikini then avoid wearing bikini-shorts.
* Say no to high-cut bottoms also.
* Avoid wearing square dÃ©colletÃ©s.
One piece bikini for Plus size by Macy's
If you have big busts:
* Wear dark colors.
* Vertical stripes will help you slim your problem area.
* Go for large prints and divert eyes from the desired place.
* A V-neck top will help you give an elongated look and make your bust look smaller.
* Double halter-neck swimsuits will serve the purpose well.
* Wear a two-piece swimsuit that uses one color on the top and another on the bottom.
* Avoid monochromes of all kinds.
* Don't wear spaghetti straps.
* Avoid strapless bandeau tops. Let them be flaunted by thin women.
Plus size tankini, floral print
For the extra fab on your abdomen:
* Wear dark colors and bold patterns .
* Vertical or diagonal are best.
* Even if you wear a one-piece or a two-piece bikini, avoid monochromes.
* Mix and match the two pieces of your swimsuit with dark and light colors.
* Go for big, bold floral patterns. They help distract attention from your problem area.
* Go for a swimsuit that will accentuate your bust size and differentiate it from the rest of your body.
* A tankini will help you hide the extra flab.
* A one-piece swimsuit with some draping around the waist or hips can also help to conceal the extra fat on your abdomen.
* Don't wear dark colored one-piece swimsuits.
Avoid horizontal stripes.
with draping around the waist
Tips to make hips less wider:
* Wear bold prints that will draw attention away from your hips.
* Wear dark colors. It will help you give an illusion of minimized hips.
* Boys shorts will help you create an illusion of a less wider hip.
* Avoid tiny prints and small floral prints.
One-piece two tone swimwear