Banana body type, slender & athletic
Try to wear swimsuits that help you get closer to the hourglass figure.
Tips to highlight the bust size:
* Try wearing large prints that help camouflage the problem areas.
* Micro bikinis paired withÂ triangular tops will make you appear a real glam.
* Laces, frills, prints and other intricate details will help you accentuate your assets.
* Halter tops and triangle shaped bikini tops are good for small busted women.Â
* Cups padded under the seam line will help you enhance your bust area.
String bikini with halter triangle top by Victoria's secret
Tips to highlight the hips:
* To make your hips look wider wear swimsuits with small prints.
* Go for light colors that give an illusion of a greater area.
* Horizontal stripes will give the desired widening look to your waist.
* Bottoms with tie strings at the sides will give an illusion of distinct body curves and make you look glamorous.
* Bikinis cut high on the thigh will help your slim hips look wider.
One-piece, thigh-high swimsuit with frills
Tips to highlight the waist:
* Try to wear a tankini iwith a curvy seam-line and a good stretch material that hugs the body tightly while running down the torso.
* Add accessories like chain or tube to highlight your waist-line.
* Swimsuits with detailing around the waist will help create an illusion of waist.
* Geometrical shapes help give a finer detailing to your waist.
* A wrap-around-style top will help you give your waist a distinct look.
* A bathing suit with belt dividing the top and the bottom will hep accentuate your waistline.
Tips to highlight the shoulders:
* TriangleÂ bikinis will help you get the glam, gorgeous look by highlighting your shoulders.
* Halter bikini tops with strings that fasten around the back of the neck will give larger exposure to you shoulders and make them look broader.
Halter bikini top exposing the back
Tips to create an illusion of longer torso & legs:
* Wear a swimsuit with high cut on the thighs to help you give an elongated look.
* It will also accentuate your small waist and make you look more in-shape by highlighting your curves.
* Vertical stripes will help your body exhibit the illusion of longer legs.
* Avoid boy shorts.
* Avoid skirted bikinis as they will make you look shorter.