Everyday makeup doesn’t have to translate to a scrubbed look, and at the same time doing up the eyes in black smokey eyes can be a bit overboard. The best solution, especially for those who like to face the world with makeup on their face every day, is to opt for a look that nicely balances the two extremes. Hence, the Grey Smokey Eyes and Nude Lips is a good option when you want to look pretty yet not overly made-up.
Everyday Makeup and Hairstyle
The look will nicely accentuate the facial features without looking too much for daily wear. So, let’s get started on the tutorial so that you can sport this everyday makeup with ease.
DIY Steps: Grey Smokey Eyes and Nude Lips for Everyday Makeup
Makeup Items Needed:Foundation, concealer, dark brown eyebrow pencil, shimmery white eyeshadow, grey eyeshadow, black kohl, black eyeliner, mascara, brownish-pink blush, shimmery nude lip liner, nude lipstick and shimmery lip gloss.
Everyday Makeup Grey Smokey Eyes Nude Lips
- Start by applying the foundation evenly all over the face. This will not only even out the complexion but also act as the right base for the makeup. Use the concealer if there are blemishes, zits, marks or under eye dark circles. It will act as the perfect camouflage.
- The next step would be to darken the eyebrows. This is because after the base step the eyebrows can have the residue of the foundation etc making it look lighter. Therefore, fill the brows up with deft strokes of the dark brown eyebrow pencil to give it a more defined look.
Grey Smokey Eyes Everyday Makeup
- Use the shimmery white eyeshadow all over your upper eyelid – including the brow bone area and the inner corners of the eye. Also use it liberally along the lower eyelid.
- Take the grey eyeshadow and apply it on the crease of the upper eyelid, starting from the inner corner of the eye. Here, the effect of the eyeshadow has to look subtler, so blend it well. Extend the grey eyeshadow in a winged shape to the outer corner of the eye – stopping right underneath the point where the eyebrows end. As you go from the inner to the outer corner, do ensure that the grey eyeshadow goes from lighter to darker – and hence apply the eyeshadow and blend accordingly.
- Apply a thin line of kohl on the lower eye rim.
- Use the black eyeliner to draw a thin line on the upper eyelid – close to the eyelashes.
- Finish the eye makeup with two coats of mascara.
- Contour the cheeks by applying the brownish-pink blush right under the cheekbones – extending towards your hairline near the ear.
Nude Lips for Everyday Makeup
- Draw an outline with the shimmery nude liner just a little bit outside your natural lip line. Blend it a bit, by spreading the color inside the lips, so that the false line doesn’t look too sharp. This step will make your lips look fuller and also highlight them.
- Apply the nude lipstick well and finish by topping it with the shimmery lip gloss.
Everyday Makeup Smokey Eyes Nude Lips
The grey smokey eyes and nude lips is a good combination for daily wear, so go ahead and give it a try.
Grey Smokey Eyes and Nude Lips for Everyday Makeup