You can wear Bermudas.
Wear knee-length shorts that are wide.
Make sure that the shorts do not cut in to thighs or awkward places while sitting.
Wear shorts that are loose as they may help your legs look smaller and smoother.
Wear shorts that are neither too short nor too long. Mid length shorts that reach upto the mid of your thighs will also suit you.
Always wear the one that fits you well.
Try to keep experimenting to make out what looks the best on you and what look you want to go in for.
* Avoid small prints and light color denims.
* Avoid wearing cargo shorts.
flap-buttoned pockets at the back
* Don't wear hot-pants and other shorter versions of shorts as they can accentuate your thin legs.
Try wearing baggy shorts that have seams reaching just above your knees.
Use light colors like beige, cream, tan, washed denim etc for your bottom. Pair it with dark tops to avoid dullness.
Wear shorts that are short enough to lay maximum emphasis on the length of your legs.
Go for straight cut shorts.
High rise shorts will make your hips appear wider.
Slim cut Bermudas have angle cut pockets and a low rise to accommodate wide hips.
* Avoid wearing narrow, tight fitting shorts.
* Just say no pleats – they add volume to the tummy area and make your wide hips appear wider.
Prefer wearing trousers that end midway up to the calves.
You can wear low-rise shorts.
Even pleated ones will make wonders for you.
You can wear shorts with pockets at the hips and back to help you add volume to your lean lower half.
Roll- up shorts