Bipasha Basu was recently seen gracing an event looking like the quintessential Indian beauty. Her perfectly done hair and makeup got us inspired to write about it, so that you can do it yourself too.
DIY – Get the Hairstyle Right
Bipasha Basu Hair and Makeup – Get the Look
- Brush your hair well, so that it free of tangles and is smooth.
- Make a middle parting till the centre of your head. You can make a straight parting with the end of a rat tail comb.
- Brush back the hair which starts where the middle parting ends.
- Gather the hair at the nape of your neck and secure with hair elastic.
- Make a bun with this hair.
- Those with short hair can try attaching a false bun at the nape of the neck. But do ensure that the color of the false bun matches your hair color.
- Use hair spray on the front part of your head to hold the hair in place and settle any flyaways. Don’t bring the bottle to close to the head while spraying – this will make the hair stiff.
DIY – Get the Makeup Right
Bipasha Basu Hair and Makeup Get the Look
- Start by applying the base. Base would consist of foundation for those with clear skin. If you feel that you need to hide blemishes, pimples or marks then start by applying primer. This makes the skin smoother. After this, apply foundation which is nearest to your skin tone; don’t forget to apply it on your neck too.
Bipasha Basu eye makeup
- Fill in your eyebrows with a dark brown eye brow pencil. Fill in the brows using light and deft strokes – if you make them too dark, the brows will look drawn and artificial.
- Use a light brown eye shadow to contour your eyelid. Fill in the contours of the lid with the shadow, starting from the inner corner of the eyelid to the outer. Smudge it with your finger tip, so that it doesn’t appear as if you have used eye shadow in the first place.
- Take kohl pencil which is nearer to gray-brown shade than deep black and use along the lower eyelashes. Line your upper eyed lid too along the lashes, and extend a bit on the outer corner of the eye to give the winged effect.
- Coat your eyelashes with 4-5 coats of mascara, starting from the root to the top. Since you will be using many coats – ensure that the lashes do not clump up.
- Contour your nose with the help of the same light brow eye shadow you had used earlier on your eyes. Apply it on the sides of the nose, starting from bridge of the nose to the tip. Do ensure that you blend it well, so that your nose looks sharp naturally.
- Apply rose blush on the apples of your cheek.
- Put a glossy nude shade of lipstick on your lips. After that line your lips with a nude brown shade of lip liner, this will give definition to the lips.
- Finish by applying a medium to big sized red bindi on your forehead.
Bipasha Basu Traditional Hair Makeup – DIY Get the Look
With these simple steps you will charm everyone with your dazzling beauty just like Bipasha Basu!