Believe it or not our eyebrows are majorly responsible for giving the right frame to our face. Properly shaped, manicured and colored eye brows simply extend a beautiful appeal to your face. Experts say that well kept brows essentially make your eyes look bigger, expressive and thus enhance your appearance. However, those who have heavy brows or nearly negligible brows have to pay visit to the salons after every fifteen days to get them well manicured and in the right shape. Availing frequent beauty treatment for your brows may not only prove to be very expensive but also gradually deplete their natural beauty. The effects may be seen in form of hair shedding, itching on the usage of any cosmetic and other sensitivity of sorts.
It is for the same reason that both men and women today are opting for permanent solutions to evade unwanted visits to expensive salons as well as get well defined brows for a long period of time. Permanent eyebrows treatment is the latest technique that has helped thousands of men and women get the perfectly shaped and manicured brows they always dreamt of! In fact those who have indulged into one time investment for availing the technique of permanent eyebrows have well appreciated the hassle-free, smooth, well shaped and defined look of their brows. Clearly, this advanced technology has allowed women to look their best even when they wake up in the morning to start their day.
What is permanent eyebrows technology?
Any permanent makeup or technology is an advanced cosmetic technique which employs the means of long term or permanent pigmentation on the dermis to resemble the appeal of the make-up. The most common usage of the technology is observed in getting permanent eyebrows and permanent lip liner. In particularly permanent eyebrows technology, men and women who have lost the hair in their brows due to old age, progression of a disease, subjection of chemotherapy, alopecia and genetic imbalances seem to enjoy the most benefits. The technology essentially aims at producing artificial eyebrows or additional hair to properly shape the brows for a long time.
To get a clearer picture, the procedure for the same is conducted with the help of special instruments that makes it possible to reach into the deeper layers of the skin called the dermis. In case of permanent eyebrows technology, artificial hair follicles are planted into this deepest layer and the results of the same are observed in the outer layer called the epidermis in form of well developed and defined eyebrows.
Benefits of permanent eyebrows
- Firstly, the technique of permanent eyebrows is well suitable those women who have just about no time to maintain a regular beauty regime to well maintain their eyebrows on a daily basis. Once the treatment has been done, you can simply live a carefree and confident life with a belief that your make-up needs have been well taken care of.
- Secondly, the technique of permanent eyebrows is especially recommended to those men and women who have lost hair from their eyebrows owing to old age or any disease. Some of the most common health conditions associated with the loss of eyebrow hair is genetic disturbances during menopause, alopecia and subjection of chemotherapy sessions to curb / treat cancer forms of sorts.
- Further those women who have highly sensitive skin which changes its color or contracts certain allergic reaction on the usage of any cosmetic. The allergic reactions may also be observed in the form of rashes, inflammation signs and loss of hair from the eyebrows.
- Women who have acute vision problems or are suffering from physical limitations of sorts may also sometimes find it difficult to cope with the regular application of cosmetics for maintaining the eyebrows. Such women find the means of permanent eyebrows easy and comfortable for attaining the right look!
- Most importantly, the beauty enhancement means of the treatment proves useful for those people with extremely oily skin. Owing to excessive oil glands on their skin, the make-up applied over eyebrows become smudged or light with the passage of time, especially during hot days.
- Lastly, women who want to save money from the regular lavish expenditure on getting eyebrows manicure on a frequent basis also find the treatment of permanent eyebrows useful.
How do I select the right beauty clinic for availing permanent eyebrows technique?
It is very important to pay attention towards your homework in searching for the right beauty clinic for availing the treatment of permanent eyebrows. Make sure that you find the right doctor or the specialist who boast a considerable experience in performing the same.
The simple signs to check for the authenticity of the clinic are certificate of registration of the clinic, check the professional qualification of the doctors / specialists, cleanliness, attention towards the sanitation facilities and sterilization facilities of the tools.
For more information, you can arrange a consultation or counseling session with the specialist to learn about the benefits and side effects of the procedure of how to get well defined eyebrows on permanent basis.
During the consultation session, expect the specialist to ask you about your medical history. In the session, it is important that you are completely honest in revealing all the cases of medical urgencies and if possible carry your files and doctor’s prescriptions on past ailments with you.
The specialist might also closely examine your eyebrows to check for signs of the allergies, pigmentation marks, scratches and other noticeable marks.
What to expect after the treatment of permanent eyebrows?
- It is likely that you’ll be sent home the same day of you avail the treatment. After the treatment, you are likely to experience signs of swelling on the region around the eyebrows. The swelling may persist for 2-3 days.
- Watery eyes are yet another immediate effect to look after the end of the treatment. In this case, it is better to seek the help of your companion to drive you home.
- Well defined and outlined eyebrows are the obvious outcomes of the treatment.
- It is likely to experience pigmentation if you set out in sun immediately after the treatment. Therefore, it is better to wear shades so as to avoid contact with the sun.
- Slight burning sensation and low fever may be other side effects of permanent eyebrows treatment which may subside within a few hours following the treatment.