Just when you thought that the weather’s playing hard to be understood, don’t fret. It’s time to be at peace with yourself or atleast with your hair. But, this summer it’s more right than ever with this voluminous messy bun hairdo.
Fly your fashion flag high with this rock-star like unkempt bun on the head. We share an instruction guide, on how to achieve this tousled yet snazzy hairdo.
You will need:
- Teasing comb
- Lots of bobby pins
- Hair tie
Hairstyle How To: Voluminous Messy Top Bun hairdo
- To begin with this uber-cool hairstyle, wash your hair thoroughly and use conditioner if required.
- Once the hair is washed, towel-dry it and further dry it using a hairdryer.
- Now divide your hair into sections and using a tail comb, begin teasing each section.
- For the tease, start combing the hair from the tips to the roots of the hair. This way the hair will be back-combed and messy.
- Now, tie a tight and high messy ponytail on the crown securing all the hair together using a hair-tie.
- Now, divide the ponytail into small sections and treat one at a time. Tease each section, again and loop it up.
- For the loop, take the section of teased hair and make a loop around the right hand palm, placing the right hand on the back of the head.
- Hold the roots of the section, with the left hand. Now, holding the loop with your right hand move outward the first part of hair ( the roots) to cover the loop for a smooth look.
- Now secure these using bobby pins from both top and bottom. In appearance, we achieve two loops.
- Now take another section of the hair, tease it and loop it up similarly. Secure the loop with bobby pins and repeat for the rest of the sections of the ponytail, till the entire hair appears in the form of a messy bun made up of number of tousled loops.
- Secure with more bobby pins if required and remember the key, to this bun is the messier it is, the sexier it is.
- Now spray some volumising spray for the hairdo to stay in place. The voluminous messy top bun is ready.
Be a an instant fashionista, with this rock-chic look which guarantees to have all eyes on you. We know you can’t wait to try this one!
- Just concentrate on pinning the loops, don’t bother with the strands sticking out. The more they stick out, the better is the bun you’ve achieved.
- This hairstyle can only be tried on medium and long hair. The longer the hair, the more volume it is for the bun.
- Make sure you tie a very high and tight pony to begin doing this hairstyle.
- Each section should be teased well for the messy look.
- Wear this hairdo to a casual occasion or be daring to step out with it to a formal one. It is definitely an attention grabber.
- Tease the senses this season and try this hairdo which oozes ample of sex appeal.