Newly single actress Ashley Greene looked at ease as she rocked a pair of festive green denims to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in New York City. The 24-year-old who is best known for portraying the role of Alice Cullen in the Twilight series was flanked by her dad and later on by her former flame, Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill.
Greene wore holiday-appropriate skinny green jeans from Rag & Bone along with a black vest and a black cardigan. A pair of oversized sunglasses, calf-length boots and a black sling bag completed the look for the star. Her makeup was very simple and she left her dark hair to fall casually over her shoulders.
Get the look:
- Colored denims are very big this season. Celebs such as Khloe Kardashian, Rachel Bilson and Anna Kendrick have all been spotted in colored denim jeans recently. While green makes for a fantastic choice, don’t be afraid to experiment with other shades like red and purple too.
- Let those jeans be the focal point of your look and choose to go monochromatic for the rest of your look. Black is a very sensible choice as it contrasts well with every bright tone of jeans.
- Wear a simple cardigan or a jacket. Boots are always in demand, alternatively go for open toe sandals, crocs etc.
- A sling bag is not only a comfortable choice to store all your stuff; it makes for an excellent style statement too. So if you don’t own one, now is the right time to invest in some classy sling bags.
- Put on a pair of oversized sunglasses, leave your hair and make up in the casual mode and you are ready to rock just like your favorite Twilight star.