Anjali Patil promotes her upcoming movie, Prakash Jha’s political drama ‘Chakravyuh- A War you cannot Escape’. The release date has been slotted for October 24th.
Anjali Patil Chakravyuh 2012
A red jumpsuit was spotted on Anjali at the event. The jumpsuit was designed to look like a blazer above with a lapelled collar and full-sleeves. The contrast piping on the pockets looked interesting.
Anjali Patil in Red Jumpsuit at the Press Conference Chakravyuh
The vibrant color looked fabulous on her. A checked red and black cuff and full sleeves with a strong shoulder added style to the red jumpsuit. She accessorized her outfit simply with silver round danglers.
Hair & Makeup
Anjali Patil Chakravyuh 2012 movie
The lady had her hair braided and swept to a side being the latest celeb to don this hair-do. The eyes were accentuated with a black liner on the upper eye-lid and kohl on the lower lid. This dusky beauty wore a shimmery crimson eye-shadow and paired it with lovely coral tinted lips.
Get the Look
- A proper dusky look can be achieved with a bronzer and also a tan enhancing lotion
- Apply the tan enhancing cream after the concealer. It will give you a natural tan look
- You can apply a bronzer for shine but, use a big round brush
- Apply the bronzer on the apples of your cheeks, temple, nose and chin
- After you have got the bronzed look just kohl-rim your eyes and use a black liner to line the upper-lid
- A light crimson eye-shadow and glossy peach lips will complete your glam look
Tip: Use a round brush for applying the bronzer, dust off excess bronzer from the brush and apply evenly on your cheeks. Always wash your brushes well and dry them completely before using again.
Indian Photo Agency