Update your wardrobe with leggings of more than two styles and different lengths. Perhaps, there is a lot to experiment with, when it come to leggings. The garment makes for an excellent lower wear that is sleek, sexy and fashionable.
Wearing Denim Leggings
- These are quite chic and casual.You may pair them with whites, beiges, creams etc for a casual outing, shopping, traveling etc.
- Accessorize the ensemble with trendy bracelets, anklets, toe rings, necklaces, handbags etc for a chic look.
Wearing Sheer Leggings
- These leggings are sexy and hot. You may wear them long flowy silhouettes like skirts, tunics, dresses etc.
- Brown and beige sheer leggings are unprecedented when it comes to sex appeal.
- You may wear it to the parties and casual outings as well.
- Avoid wearing sheer tops with sheer leggings.
Wearing printed leggings:
- These are a wardrobe staple. Prints are lively and colourful. Floral prints are evergreen and so are the other prints like geometrical, abstract, graphical, tribal, etc.
- You may wear one at a lazy evening during the weekend and relax.
- Wear prints with care. Remember, the prints too have to lie in proportion to your body size and shape.
- Plus size women should avoid wearing small prints scattered everywhere that may look out of ratio. Ans all you petite thin ladies, avoid wearing gigantic prints.
Wearing colored leggings:
- Plain solid colored leggings are quite popular and a must.
- Plain solid color leggings may fetch a slimmer look to voluptuous ladies. Petite ones may wear lighter tones of beige, whites, creams and pastel hues of pinks, yellows, etc.
- All rainbow hues within a single pair of leggings may not be aptly worn at all places. Wear them when you actually intend a cool, lazy and funky look. You may wear them while gardening, washing etc. But again this opinion may vary from person to person.
- Monochromatic themes are also popular. You may also wear them to offices and formal occasions as well.
Wearing Metallic Leggings
- Metallic shades make for a chic and sexy look. Golden, silver, grey, blues, rusts, etc are quite a wardrobe essential.
- They impart you a retro chic look and can be perfectly worn at evening parties.
Wearing leather leggings:
- These can make you stand apart and create a diva like look. Leather leggings are true retro-like, authoritarian, bold and bohemian.
Wearing wet-look leggings:
- These are quite hot and sexy. They are named so after the water like look they exhibit.
- You may wear them to your parties, pubs, shopping etc.
Wearing shimmer leggings:
- These are playful and apt for parties.
- Shimmering fabrics may help add dazzle and sparkle to an ensemble.
- Team them with dark solid colours like plums, reds, blacks etc.
- Belts may also help define curves, add fun elements and make for a perfect style statement.
Wearing fancy leggings:
- A pair of leggings with cropped ends, side slits, or wave-like curved ends as well as embellishments like fancy buttons, beads, laces, trimmings etc make for a cool, casual as well as a party wear.
Leggings as sportswear:
- Leggings make for an excellent exercise wear. They offer unrestricted movement and ensure breath ability.
- Select the length and material of your leggings according to the activities involved in your exercises.
- Pair them with a loose t-shirt while you run, jog or workout in a pair of leggings
Wearing lycra leggings:
- These are comfortable and casual.
- They may be paired with tops of all sort.
- They are a wardrobe staple owing to the comfort they offer.
Wearing black leggings:
- These are a wardrobe staple as well as an easy solution to many of your confusions related to dressing.
- They can be worn with a top of any color.
- They are more of a fun wear that may transform you into a diva, anytime and any day.
Footwear and leggings:
- Heels like platform heels and kitten heels pair well with leggings.
- Don’t wear high heels with leggings. Leggings look best with flats.
- Espadrilles, pumps and boots can also be aptly worn with leggings.
- Booties look good with ankle-length leggings.
- Leggings are a great way to add a little fun, colour, variety and playfulness to your wardrobe.