Beyonce is a diva alright, and whether it is her voice, incredible talent or personal style – each one of them scream superstar. Whatever style that Beyonce chooses to follow becomes a rage and for the right reasons, and the same can be said for her hairstyles. So, whether Beyonce sports ponytails or straight hair, it becomes a style statement. The same can be said of the various curly hairstyles that Beyonce has sported over the last few years, in fact let us take a quick look at some of them.
Beyonce Tight Perm Curly Hairstyle
The tight perm curly hairstyle shows off Beyonce’s wilder and more playful side. If you do not want to perm your hair but still want to sport this style, then we’ll help you out. All you need are hair rollers- with the smallest diameter available in the market.
- You need to divide your hair into numerous one inch sections and roll them up with the hair rollers. Don’t forget to apply a hair curling product before actually putting in the rollers.
- Keep the rollers in your hair for 3-4 hours and give your head a blow dry before removing the rollers.
- The final result will be a tight perm curly hairstyle like Beyonce.
Beyonce Half Updo Curly Hairstyle
The half updo curly hairstyle that Beyonce is seen in here makes her look very feminine. This hairstyle can also be easily copied.
- Divide your hair in equal sections and run a hair curler through them.
- Once all the hair has been curled, pull back the front section of the hair towards the back of the head to make a half updo. Pin it in place with the help of hair pins, clips – in fact, you can even tie it with a rubber band.
Beyonce Glamorous Curly Hairstyle
- As the name suggests, this particular curly hairstyle makes Beyonce look out and out sexy and glamorous.
- This hairstyle can be achieved with both mid-sized hair rollers as well as a roller brush. Both, if used correctly, can give you this hairstyle.
- All you need to do is roll up your hair with the hair rollers/roller brush until it is right next to your scalp.
- Of course, before that you have to ensure that all the hair has been equally divided into sections.
- If you use hair rollers then pin them close to your scalp and leave them on for 2-3 hours.
- If you use a roller brush then you need to use a hair dryer on each wrapped up section of the hair to set it into place before moving to the next section.
Beyonce Wavy Curly Hairstyle
The wavy curly hairstyle gives Beyonce a very mermaid like appearance.
To do it yourself, you will need a hair curler – and have to simply follow the first step mentioned under Beyonce Half Updo Curly Hairstyle.
Beyonce Tousled Curly Hairstyle
This hairstyle has a fun element to it, as it is giving Beyonce a rather flirty look. The best part about this hairstyle is that it can be easily achieved with hair styling products alone and you do not need any hairstyling tools as such.
- Use a liberal amount of a good hair curling lotion/gel/mousse/spray in your hair.
- Make a tight bun in your hair and secure it firmly at the top of your head.
- Leave the bun on for 3-4 hours and open after that.
- Give your hair a gentle shake with your hand – and you are done with the styling because the tousled curly hairstyle will be yours!
Beyonce Half Curly Hairstyle
The half curly hairstyle lends softness to Beyonce’s face, and is great for those of you who want a hairstyle to accentuate their prettiness.
This hair style, too, can be achieved by both hair rollers and a roller brush. You just have to wrap your hair, which should be divided into equal sections, around either. However, take care not to roll up your hair to a length higher than your shoulder. Use a hair dryer on the rolled hair and wait for it to set before moving onto the next section of the hair.
Remember that with each of these curly hairstyles, you can make a hair parting according to your own requirement and what suits you the best – so it could be a side parting or even a middle parting. You can even brush your hair back and not keep a parting at all.
So, these are some of the Beyonce curly hairstyles that we like – and we hope that you like them too!
Image: P R Photos, Shutterstock