Whether you are a seasoned pro when it comes to makeup or a total newbie, you have to admit that it’s nice to have a simple, cheap way to achieve a look. That’s where the Q-tip comes in. For all you fashionistas looking for an easy, low-maintenance, not too overwhelming smoky eye look, here’s a treat for you.
What you will need
- Your choice of eye liner
- One or two Q-tips
What to do
Beauty Fix Q-tip for Blending and Smudging Eyeliner
- Start by applying your liner on your upper eye lid like you normally would.
- Grab a Q-tip and position it over the outer corner of your eye. Holding it firmly but gently, start to rub the end of Q-tip against the eye liner so that it starts to naturally smudge the liner, working your way into the inner corner of your eye.
- On the outer corner, sweep the smudged liner in an upward and outward motion so that it extends all the way up to the balls of your eyes and also into a smoky cat’s eye look.
- Make sure that you work that Q-tip till the liner is really blended well into your skin and there are no sharp edges of it contouring your eye.
- Repeat all steps on opposite eye.
So the next time you’re stocking up on cosmetic aids, don’t forget the humble Q-tip.