It is now time to give the creeps and scare the hell out of people. Yes, it’s Halloween! We say, let’s pull out our make-up kits and get outrageously spooky. To get our zombie inspired look, you’ll need:
Halloween Makeup – Scary Zombie White Eyes
- Black liner or eyeshadow (with make-up brush)
- White contact lenses (Halloween special)
- False lashes
- Orange hair chalk
Steps for the Zombie White Eyes Makeup:
Halloween Makeup Zombie White Eyes
- Start with applying the foundation over your face to help achieve a pale zombie face. So yes, no contouring there!
- We’ll now use the eyeliner or brush with the black eyeshadow. Draw an exaggerated shape to resemble a mysterious occult symbol and fill in. This should extend above your eyebrows, completely covering them. Also, draw over the lower lash line.
- To give a further evil, occult feel draw dots over the eyebrows.
- Add dramatic false lashes.
- For the hair, use the orange chalk all over, concentrating more towards the ends. The end result should be a fiery, glowing or burning fire like appearance.
- Finally and most importantly, add the white contacts.
- You could even glue a round metal to your forehead to give an even more mystifying, spooky feel. For costume, just rip your black T-shirt, accessorize with black wristbands, nail polish and there! The extremely creepy Zombie Halloween look is done. Make sure you don’t go where the kids are!
Halloween Makeup Zombie Eyes