The Comb Headbands are Back! Hair Trends 2018. Hey girls, remember the comb headbands we used to wear in the early 90s? We loved how this simple accessory offered some cool texture to our hair by creating stark hair parts, making us look effortlessly cool and stylish.
The versatile comb headband adapts perfectly to any hair texture – Curly or straight creating a romantic and refined look. Time and again the comb headbands have made a comeback and it has always been a favorite hair accessory amongst many celebrities as well.
Hairstyle with Comb Headbands
How to Achieve The Slicked Back Hair Bun Look
- First step is to blow dry the hair and comb it properly to get rid of any tangles or knots.
- To slick down the hairline, wet your hair with either water or apply a mousse.
- Comb back your hair and gather it in a low ponytail.
- Twist the ponytail into a knot and pin it in place.
- Finally, push back a comb headband to create the multiple stark hair parts and there you go!
When & Where to Sport the Comb Headbands
- Opt for this hairstyle on days you are not willing to spend too much time styling your hair.
- It’s a great look that can be worn at the college, at your workplace or on a casual day out with friends.