Private Practice star Kate Walsh rocked a chic casual look showing off her sexy long legs as she exited a salon after getting herself pampered with a manicure and pedicure in Los Angeles on February 19.
Dressed in a pair of black shorts and an oversized black sweatshirt, the 43-year-old looked radiant. The actress had earphones plugged into her ears and carried a yellow clutch and a book. She wore T-Strap sandals and covered her eyes with oversized sunglasses. Her hair was pulled back in a neat ponytail and she wore almost no makeup.
You too can sport this simple day time look the next time you go out for some self-time or even when you are hanging out with your girlfriends.
Get the look:
- Go for a pair of cut-off denim shorts in a dark solid dyed color: Black and dark blue can prove to be great options. You can also go for brighter tones if that is more your style.
- Next, wear an oversized sweatshirt. Try going for the same shade as your shorts. This will give you a slimmer and sexier appearance.
- Now, choose your footwear sensibly keeping in mind that your choice must be chic and comfortable at the same time. Walsh chose T-strap sandals; you can alternatively go in for crocs or chappals.
- A pair of sunglasses should complete your look. Oversized sunglasses are a quintessential favorite of stars throughout the globe. If you like to follow seasonal trends perfectly, go for cat-eye, round eye or retro shaped sunglasses.
- Wear minimal makeup. Simple kajal and nude lip gloss should be enough. Try not to over accessorize.
- Pull your hair back in a neat ponytail, plug in your earphones, play some rocking music and you are ready to rock the casual chic look a la Kate Walsh.