A futuristic ponytail, not just screams chic but also creates a geometric pattern on the head making people wonder about the volume of your hair. Spotted on the runways or the red carpet, this revamped ponytail is surely hitting the charts.
This ponytail variation has the right amount of finesse and uber-cool element which all of us would love to carry. We are always trying to be more experimental with our look, and definitely wouldn’t mind trying this hairdo.
If you are wondering how to get this futuristic ponytail, just go ahead and read:
- Begin with a thorough hair wash, followed with conditioning of the hair.
- After towel drying your hair, use a blow dryer to completely dry the hair.
- Using a hair iron, straighten the hair.
- After straightening the hair, use a tease comb (the thin comb ) to divide the hair into sections.
- Hold the extra hair with hair clamps.
- Select the crown section and tie a neat ponytail of the same, leaving the rest of the hair behind.
- Secure the ponytail using an elastic band.
- After tying the ponytail comb the hair from the front again, for a neater look.
- Divide the rest of the hair in two parts vertically, for the middle section and the lower section.
- To mark the middle section tie, another elastic band at the point where the middle sections begins onto the ponytail made.
- Hold the hair on the middle section together and secure them with an elastic band along with the ponytail, on the previous middle point where the band has been tied.
- Comb the rest of the hair downwards and secure it using an elastic band.
- Now tie an elastic band at the coinciding point of both the ponytails at the base of the head.
- Comb the ponytail and straighten the hair once again, incase of bumps on the hair.
- The three-tier ponytail is achieved, which gives an illusion of three parts of the head but is actually one ponytail going through three sections.
- Make sure to secure the sections tightly.
- Use a hair-spray to have the sections and the ponytail stay in place.
- Great for an everyday look also, and requires a little more patience and time than the usual ponytail.
- Once you have set your heart on this style, you might say good-bye to the usual ponytail. A total win-win situation.