Singer Christina Milian was spotted with a summery mani-pedi as she arrived for “The Voice” Season 4 Top 12 Event at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, California on May 8.
DIY Nail Art Pointy Flirty Nails – Christina Milan
Christina’s fingernails were long, pointed and painted a refreshing minty green. The nail on her ring finger, however, boasted a bright coral shade! It was a lovely contrast, made even starker by the sharp cut of her nails.
Toe Nail Art: Mint Green Nails -Christina Milan
Her toe nails were not pointed but they too were painted the same minty green.
DIY Nail Art : Coral mint Pointy Flirty Nails
Pointed nails are a little witchy indeed, but they are also loads of fun and can look very sophisticated if they are done right. Here’s a simple guide to achieving Christina’s nail look.
- Buy pointy nail extensions.
- Follow the instructions therein to stick them onto your real nails.
- Wait for the glue to dry completely. Then use a file to pare down the extensions to suit each finger. Don’t forget to buff after.
- If the extensions are not completely in line with your real nails, then you will need to use a ridge filler to create a smooth, even surface for your polish to glide over. If you don’t have this handy, you can make do with clear nail polish.
- Now simply paint your nails with any shade you want, leaving one on the finger of each hand for a contrasting shade.